Raybestos Brake Rotor, Rear, 7/8″ Holes
- Raybestos School Bus Specialty Brake Rotors are engineered to provide ultimate strength and performance using a vehicle specific design that matches OE form, fit and function.
- Made from an enhanced iron material that absorbs noises using carbon fibers and keeps brakes running cool, quiet and vibration free using higher thermal conductivity.
- Cooling Vanes ensure optimal cooling, reduced fade, less noise, and increased pad life.
- Raybestos rotors meet the SAE standard for tensile strength, providing structural integrity and maximum service life.
- Raybestos Brake Rotor (Rear)
- Matches OE form, fit and function, providing ultimate strength and performance.
- These rotors are designed to absorb noise, and keep brakes running cool, quiet, and vibration free
- 7/8” holes
- Used on Bluebird Vision (0044647) and Freightliner FS65 (23 123574 004)
10028277/ 10028273 / 10022170, 0044647, 10022170, DTW 23123574002, 8545, 54365P-65, TDA 23 123574 009, TDA 23 123574 004, E-12517, TDA 23123574004
Additional Product Information